The Health and Safety related services Hazel Armstrong Law provides include:
- Legal representation for HSE Act prosecutions
- Advice and development of employee participation systems
- Health and safety training in the workplace
- Drafting health and safety clauses for employment agreements
- Advice on monitoring employees, including drug and alcohol testing
- Legal representation during and after accident investigations
- Development of health and safety training resources and manuals
Hazel Armstrong is the professional health and safety advisor to the NZCTU in relation to its training of health and safety representatives. She has worked with the CTU to develop the stages 1, 2 and 3 course materials for their Worksafe for Health and Safety Representative Training Course Workbook.
Hazel is also the professional health and safety advisor to Worksafe Reps – http://worksafereps.co.nz/. In conjunction with Ann Horner and the trainers of Worksafe Reps Hazel has produced the Worksafe Reps course materials.
See the Worksafe Reps course presenters here : http://worksafereps.co.nz/presenter/